Fax has become an indisputable means of communication today. So you must know how to send fax from computer which you can do for free. With the latest technology, it is possible to send a fax using computers or online. Here through this article, we are going to share with you the different methods through which you can send a fax through your PC, laptop, or Windows. We have other fax cover topics for you here such as:
- Printable Fax Cover Sheet
- Fax Cover Sheet Example
- Test Fax Number
- Free Fax Cover Sheet
- Free Printable Fax Cover Sheet
- How to send a fax from my Computer
- Send fax online Gmail
- Fax Cover Page Template
How to Send Fax From Computer without Phone Line
With the advancement in technology, it is no longer necessary to have a phone line to send a fax. You just need a computer and you can send a fax online easily within seconds.
You can use Gmail to send a fax just like a regular email without the need for a telephone line. Here we will provide a step-by-step guide on sending a fax without a telephone line.
- You need to create your Gmail account, or if you have one, you can use your suitable Gmail account.
- Then you need to register with our site. You just need to provide your login ID and password on the registration page.
- Then you need to compose a new message in Gmail. Fill in your information and the receiver’s information in the respective spaces provided.
- Then upload your fax document in PDF or word format.
- You can also attach a cover letter like it is done with traditional fax documents.
- Then enter the send button. Your fax will be sent to your recipients within seconds.
How To Fax From Computer Windows 10/Mac
It is very easy to send a fax from a computer with Windows 10 or Mac. Follow the steps given below to send a fax using your computer within seconds :
- Make sure you have the following prerequisite equipment in place: a printer, an active phone line, and a computer supporting the requisite operating system.
- Check that your printer is connected to your computer.
- Create your document in TextEdit or Word and save it.
- Click the File option in the top-left corner.
- Then a drop-down menu will appear. Select the option Print.
- Then click on the PDF drop-down box and a drop-down menu will appear.
- From it click on Fax PDF. Then you need to enter your and the recipient’s information.
If the option of Fax is not coming, then your current printer does not support this feature. You can send online fax instead.
Can You Send Fax From Computer
Yes, you can send a fax from your computer. It is a straightforward and quick process that requires a supporting online app to send your fax.
You can follow the below mentioned easy steps which you can use to how to send a fax through your computer:
- First, you need to install a good online service provider which would allow you to send a fax through your computer for free.
- Then you need to open and login into your online service provider and create a new fax document.
- Then you need to provide the necessary details such as your fax number, the recipient’s fax number, etc.
- Then you need to click on the Send button to send your fax to multiple recipients.
Pingback: How to Send a Fax The Definitive Guide [2018 Update]
Hi, I followed a link to your blog and I like this post in particular. . How may I read more?|